We’re making progress, at last! Foundation work should begin in early March, once all the newly approved utility lines connect.
- The Sanctuary will be closed April 2-20 for sprinkler installation and painting, which will impact our April 8 and April 15 worship services.
- Construction should be completed in late July, with occupancy in early August.
- Please mark your calendars. On September 9, we will dedicate our new building and thank this church community for its generosity and vision for IUCC’s future.
Your continued patience and gracious cooperation as we navigate the temporary loss of parking spots and our main driveway is so appreciated! Over the next few months, our new building will take shape as we plan for how, supported by strengthened facilities, we can grow in community significance through strong programs and service to our community. We invite you to watch us build for the future!
Don’t be afraid to visit us during our exciting building period. With this excitement comes the need for our flexibility, especially concerning Sunday morning parking
- We encourage all who are able, to utilize our temporary off-site parking at Lakeside Center (map). It is our hope that enough able-bodied people will choose this parking option leaving our campus parking spaces open for those not physically able to take the 10-minute walk.
- Take the GREENfaith challenge, and walk, bike or carpool to church!
The construction zone is now fenced off and accessible only to contractors. An 8-foot wide pathway will be used for sanctuary entry/exit. We’ll be encouraging the use of the side entrance into the sanctuary, especially as the preferred ADA pathway.
- For the first few Sundays, we’ll have our Deacons on hand to assist with parking questions and pedestrian routes.
- Please allow yourself a little extra time on Sunday.
Join us every Sunday and watch us grow!